This is a quick post to let everyone know that Kambry had a very tough day. Her temp spikes, heart rate was extremely high, and blood pressures were low. They had to put her in a lot of medicine and spent a lot of time stabilizing her. They know she has an infection but they can't find the source. It's a walled off infection because the antibiotics are not curing it. They did an ultrasound and found some fluid in her chest so that was drained and a chest tube was put in. It has drained a significant amount of fluid but it didn't look infected. So their next thought is that her patch may be infected. They've decided to do surgery in about an hour to see if that's the case. They plan to move her patch down as that has been in the works for some time. They think it's too high and not allowing her left lung to completely expand. But our main focus is finding the infection. This surgery tonight is more risky because Kambry is so sick right now. We would appreciate any prayers we can get right now. Kambry needs them!! She is fighting like crazy and we love her so much!